We are seeking new Trustees
Belong is currently recruiting for two to three new Trustees to join our board this Spring
We are looking for people who will:
- Be enthusiastic ambassadors for the network, willing to promote the cause of integration and cohesion across their own sector and more widely. They will be committed to the vision and mission of the charity and able to leverage their own networks and connections to raise the profile of the Network.
- Bring specific skills and experience which are outlined in detail in the recruitment pack
- Bring specific sector expertise and knowledge for example from housing, education, academia, policy, etc.
- As an integration charity and membership organisation we are committed to recruiting a board that reflects the rich diversity of the UK, and the reach of the new Network both geographically and across sectors.
- Applicants should have governance knowledge and experience or be willing to acquire it through attendance at induction and training sessions.
- Applicants should have an understanding of their responsibilities as charity trustees and be familiar with the 6 main duties of a charity trustee as set out in the Charity Commission Guidance https://www.gov.uk/guidance/charity-trustee-whats-involved#trustees-6-main-duties
The time commitment for a trustee is expected to be 8 days per year.
Please see here: Trustee Recruitment Pack, for more information on how to apply. The deadline for application is 7th February 2020.